If you’re aged 18-39, the Metfriendly Lifetime ISA is a pioneering new way to help you save for your first home or supplement your retirement nest egg. You can save up to £4,000 per year and whatever you save, the government will add a massive 25% on top.
Martin Lewis from Money Saving Expert described the Lifetime ISA as “a no-brainer for first-time buyers”.
Watch Martin Lewis talk about Lifetime ISAs on ITV’s This Morning.
Lifetime ISA benefits and features
- Receive a free government bonus up to £1,000 a year
- Make contributions up to the age of 50
- Avoid paying any income or capital gains tax on growth
- Get an additional guaranteed annual bonus from Metfriendly (2% until April 2018). After that, annual bonuses are as per our Lump Sum ISA.
- Receive a possible final bonus after you invest for a further 3 complete tax years
- Transfer money in from other ISAs
Get a £50 John Lewis voucher
This promotion has ended – please see our promotions page for our current promotions
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only open to serving members of the police service and their eligible family members. (see ‘Eligibility’).
- Applications must be received by the 31 December 2017 with a policy start of no later than the 6 February 2018
- Where available, premiums must be paid by salary deduction
- Directors and employees of Metfriendly and their families are not eligible to take part in this promotion
- There is no cash alternative
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Metfriendly promotion
- A valid promotion code must be included on the application form (electronic or paper) or quoted over the phone
- Metfriendly will send your £50 John Lewis Gift Card after you have paid your first two months’ premiums or two months after you deposited at least £1,500
- Maximum one £50 John Lewis Gift Card per person
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of your £50 John Lewis Gift Card.