Get an extra 1% on ISA transfers
If your ISA or ISAs are not getting the returns you feel they should be getting then remember – transferring an ISA to Metfriendly is a very simple, easy process.
Many high street ISA offers provide their best rates of return in their first year to attract your business. After year one interest rates can drop dramatically. You should always know what your ISAs are earning and shop around for a good rate of return as transferring is easy. At Metfriendly your ISA will earn annual bonuses and (if invested for at least 3 years) a final bonus. Remember our ISA is designed as a medium to long term investment – at least five years.
Right now it’s an even better time to transfer your ISA to Metfriendly. Transfer your Cash or Stocks & Shares ISA into a Metfriendly ISA and you’ll receive an extra 1% on your investment (minimum transfer £2,000). See terms and conditions below.
For more information on ISA Transfers click here.
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify you must transfer a minimum of £2,000 from another provider into our ISA Bond (a “Stocks & Shares” ISA).
- The Sum Assured will be 101% of the transferred in amount (normally 100%).
- This will result in the value of your plan on encashment (or death) being 1% higher than its normal level.
- There is no maximum to the amount that you can transfer to us.
- We can accept any transfers from any Stocks & Shares ISAs including former PEPs and/or any Cash ISAs including a former Tessa Only ISA.
- Whether the ISA transfer is being used to count towards the minimum required under the “Large Lump Sum” Offer or not, the extra 1% will only be applied once to the amount being transferred.
- This 1% promotion will run from 1 January 2019 to 31 March 2019.
- We reserve the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time, all applications received prior to any change or withdrawal will be honoured.