Date(s) - Tue 9 Aug 2022
6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Confused about why you should join the Police Pension or why you should stay in the Police Pension?
Why not join one of our 30 minute webinars. This is particularly aimed at probationary Officers.
For example, did you know the 2015 Police Pension Scheme (PPS 15) provides:
- a pension for you in retirement
- an optional lump sum on retirement
- special provisions if you are forced to retire through ill health
- income for your dependents after your death
- a lump sum on death in service
In the PPS 15, the benefits that you are earning are worth much more than the contributions that you are making. The Police Service (as the employer) make contributions at roughly double your contribution to make up the balance of the cost of your benefits.
There is more information available here on gov.uk but if you want to learn more and ask questions, book now and join this session.