Date(s) - Thu 12 May 2022
12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for a brief webinar as we tell you about how to make the most of your tax-free allowance by saving regularly.
- If you or a family member are aged 18-39, you can get £1,000 of free money from the Government every tax year with a Metfriendly Lifetime ISA.
- If you want to invest as tax efficiently as possible, a stocks and shares ISA could be a great place to start. Everyone aged over 18 has a tax-free allowance of £20,000 per tax year. Opening an ISA allows you to shelter that money from tax. Are you aware of the salary deduction option available to Met & City Police Officers and Met Police Staff?
- Currently, if you invest £10,000 or more into a Metfriendly Lump Sum ISA we’ll give you an additional 1%*. You can also get the additional 1% if you transfer £10,000 or more from an ISA with your existing provider into a Metfriendly Lump Sum ISA. This offer is available until 30th June 2022. Find out more here.
- Friendly Society tax-free allowance. Save up to £25 a month into a tax-exempt savings plan
The presentation will take about 30 mins.
Simply enter your details below to register for the event and we’ll send you a confirmation email.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Bookings are closed for this seminar.