Date(s) - Thu 24 Feb 2022
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Tax-free savings masterclass
Are you taking advantage of all of the tax benefits and Government contributions that are available to you from Metfriendly?
Join Alan, our Head of Member Experience who will explain (in 60 minutes) how you can make the most of your allowances.
Typical scenarios where you can take advantage of tax benefits:
- If you or a family member are aged 18-39, you can get £1,000 of free money from the Government every tax year with a Metfriendly Lifetime ISA.
- If you want to invest as tax efficiently as possible, a stocks and shares ISA could be a great place to start. Everyone aged over 18 has a tax-free allowance of £20,000 per tax year. Opening an ISA allows you to shelter that money from tax. Are you aware of the salary deduction option available to Met & City Police Officers and Met Police Staff?
- Currently, if you invest £10,000 or more into a Metfriendly Lump Sum ISA we’ll give you an additional 1%*. You can also get the additional 1% if you transfer £10,000 or more from an ISA with your existing provider into a Metfriendly Lump Sum ISA. This offer is available until 30th June 2022. Find out more here.
- Friendly Society tax-free allowance. Save up to £25 a month into a tax-exempt savings plan
Don’t forget that family members are able to apply for these products as well – see here for eligibility.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Bookings are closed for this seminar.