It’s always wise to plan for the unexpected. And protecting your standard of living against illness or injury which could strike out of the blue could end up being a very wise move indeed.
Get the cover immediately but don’t pay any premiums for three months!
Income Protection plan
Critical Illness Cover
Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility for the policies is subject to medical underwriting.
- You are not covered until we have notified you in writing of your acceptance.
- Our decision whether to provide cover or not is final.
- Free cover is available to members of the Police Service.
- Policies commencing from November 2012 onwards will benefit from at least 3 complete months premium free cover – available until further notice.
- You may cancel the policy at any time in writing. If we receive during the free cover period your written request to cancel then you will have no liability to pay any premiums, and if we have already arranged to deduct your first premium from your pay this will be refunded to you.