The 68th Annual General Meeting of the Metropolitan Police Friendly Society was held on Thursday 12 May 2016 at Empress State Building, West Brompton, London, SW61TR.
Members were well-represented at the event. We also received a record number of proxy votes from members who were unable to attend in person. All voting resolutions and items of business were satisfactorily concluded.
The following resolutions were passed:
- The Minutes of the 67th AGM held on 14 May 2015 were accepted.
- The Annual Report for the year ended 31 December 2015 was adopted.
- The Remuneration Policy was approved.
- The Remuneration Report was accepted (advisory vote).
- The Directors shown below were re-elected under the provisions of Rule 26(3)(b).
- The Auditor (Mazars LLP) was re-appointed and the Board was authorised to fix their remuneration.
- Stuart Henry BELL
- Timothy John BIRSE
- Janet Frances CASSETTARI
- Peter Delwyn CLARKE
- Paul Matthew DELLER
- Fiona Estelle GREGORY
- Michael John MCANDREW
- Donald Paul RATCLIFFE
- Joanna Mary Alison YOUNG
The Draft Minutes of the 2016 AGM are available here.
The winner of the Marriott Luxury Weekend Break for two in the UK in our prize draw for all members who submitted proxy votes was PC Philip Ritchie.
Thank you to all who attended and those who took part in the AGM by using their proxy vote. It is always pleasing to see our members take an active interest in the activities, performance and results of their Society.