Traditionally our Members have come from the London Police services, however our financial plans are also available to members of all UK Police services and their families.
More specifically our membership is open to:
- Serving, former or retired Police Officers
- Serving, former or retired Police Staff
- Serving, former or retired PCSOs
- Special Constables and Volunteers
- Police contractors*
- National Crime Agency Officers
- Employees of Police Sports Clubs
Immediate family members of all the above groups, as well as their partners, are also eligible to join the Society. Other eligible family members include:
- Grandchildren and great-grandchildren
- Step children, step grandchildren and step great-grandchildren
- Nephews and nieces
- Aunts and uncles
- In-laws (limited to parents-in-law, brother/sister-in-law and son/daughter-in-law)
Unfortunately you are not eligible to join Metfriendly if you live outside the UK (and we cannot offer you new plans if you are already a Member) unless you are on a secondment or career break and where the UK is your primary residence. ISAs are only open to UK resident taxpayers.