Click the name of the promotional activity below to read its terms and conditions.
- AGM Survey Prize Draw (16th May – 5th July 2022)
- Lump Sum promotion (closing date 30th June 2022)
- Light the Lakes 2022 photography competition T&Cs
- Metfriendly Event Prize Draw
AGM Survey Prize Draw (16th May – 5th July 2022)
- This prize draw is for a £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card and only open to Members of Metfriendly and those who are eligible to become a Metfriendly Member. Proof of eligibility may be required
- There are five £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards available to win. Only one gift card to be allocated per person
- The draw is open from 12 noon 16th May 2022 – 12 noon 5th July 2022. The winner will be contacted by the 14th July 2022 by email
- The winner will be drawn at random by Metfriendly. If the person selected declines the prize, then the draw will be repeated until an eligible person accepts the prize
- In the event of winning, you will need to confirm your email address, where the voucher can be sent
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Directors and employees of Metfriendly and their families are not eligible to take part in this prize draw
- Metfriendly’s decision will be final
Lump Sum promotion (closing date 30th June 2022)
- This promotion is only open to current and former members of the Police Service and their eligible family members (see ‘Eligibility’).
- To qualify for the extra 1% promotion a new lump sum of at least £10,000 must be invested or transferred to a Metfriendly Lump Sum ISA and/or With-Profit Bond. The offer applies to Metfriendly Lump Sum ISA and/or With-Profit Bond only. The £10,000 can be split between partners / children living at the same address, and between Lump Sum ISAs and With-Profit Bonds. If funds are sent in more than one transaction then these must be received by Metfriendly within 14 days of the first transaction and all funds must be received before 30th June 2022. The total does NOT include regular contributions to our Monthly Savings ISA, but it does include money you transfer from another ISA provider.
- ISA and With-Profit Bond applications and monies must be received by 30th June 2022.
- The Sum Assured on each qualifying ISA or With-Profit Bond will be 101% of the amount invested (normally 100%).
- The value of each qualifying Lump Sum ISA or With-Profit Bond on encashment (or death) will be 1% higher than it would otherwise have been.
- “Rollovers” which have already had an extra 1% or 1.25% applied are not eligible for this promotion.
- Metfriendly reserve the right to apply a period of grace for receipt of funds of up to 7 days in the case of new investments and 14 days in respect of transfers.
- Metfriendly reserves the right to withdraw, amend or replace the offer without prior notification.
- Directors and employees of Metfriendly and their families are eligible to take part in this promotion but must follow relevant company guidelines.
Light the Lakes 2022 photography competition
- The competition is open from 17th June 2022 to 31st June 2022. The winners will be contacted by 15th July 2022.
- The winner and runners-up will be contacted by email. We’ll use the email address from which the image files are sent.
- The winner will receive a £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card or can ask that Metfriendly donates the Gift Card value to COPS instead.
- Runners-up will receive a £25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card or can ask that Metfriendly donates the Gift Card value to COPS instead.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards will be sent electronically.
- The number of runners-up chosen is at Metfriendly’s discretion.
- Directors and employees of Metfriendly and their families are not eligible to take part in this competition.
- The competition will be judged by members of Metfriendly staff, and their decision will be final.
- By submitting your photo for this competition, you agree for it to be used for Metfriendly’s marketing purposes.
- By entering the competition, you admit that you own the rights to the photos or videos submitted.
- By submitting an entry, you confirm that all persons pictured give their consent for the picture to be used for Metfriendly marketing purposes and that your name as the competition entrant may be posted.
Metfriendly Event Prize Draw
- This draw is for the prize advertised and is open to those attending the specific event.
- The draw will take place either at the event or as advertised (ask a member of the Metfriendly team for details).
- The winner will be drawn at random by Metfriendly. If the person selected declines the prize, then the draw will be repeated until an eligible person accepts the prize.
- If it is not possible to arrange for the winner to collect the prize at the event. Metfriendly will contact them and arrange for the prize to be sent separately.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Directors and employees of Metfriendly and their families are not eligible to take part in this prize draw.
- Metfriendly’s decision will be final.