Get the facts!
Our Pension “myth-busting” webinars are ideal for those who want help in untangling the tricky questions around the Police Pension. There are a lot of myths flying around and Police want to know the facts.
The Police Pension is notoriously complicated and making a badly informed decision to do with your pension could prove costly when you come to retire from the Service.
What you’ll learn and who you’ll hear from
Metfriendly has experienced people that know the ins and outs of the different Police Pension Schemes.
The session will cover the following topics:
- Topical questions and myths around the Police Pension using real-life case studies
- Pension reform
- “Underpin” calculations – what it is and how it affects you
- The effects of Remedy since 1st October 2023
- Understanding your pension statement
- Scheme overview (all three schemes) and how they work together
- Understanding when you can retire and what to expect (lump sum options)
“Metfriendly’s pensions webinar was both useful and informative. The presenters were really good and explained what can be complicated and complex matters, in a simple and easy to understand format.”
Who should attend
These webinars are for Officers, Staff and those in the early years of service, as indicated. We also host dedicated webinars for probationary Officers and dedicated pre-retirement webinars for Police Staff.
Select from the list below to get started.
Pension events for Officers
Pension events for for Police Staff
Why not request a call back from our team of Metfriendly representatives.