Provided by Bright Financial Management
Choosing a mortgage is probably the biggest financial decision you will make. However with thousands of mortgages to choose from it can seem like an impossible maze to find your way through. So make sure you get quality mortgage advice.
What is a mortgage?
A mortgage is a sum of money borrowed from a bank or building society in order to purchase a property. The money is then paid back to the Lender over a fixed period of time together with accrued interest. There are many different types of mortgages and there will be one out there that best suits your requirements. If you’re going to make the most of your mortgage, you need to minimise the amount of interest that you pay.
There are basically two major types of mortgage repayment methods available in today’s market:
- repayment – a repayment mortgage is structured so that the monthly mortgage payments, comprising partly of capital and partly of interest, pay off the original amount borrowed as well as the interest that would be accrued over the mortgage term, by the end of the term.
- interest only – so called due to the fact that you only pay interest to the lender each month. The original loan amount remains the same for the term of the loan. Therefore a suitable investment is required to run in conjunction with the mortgage in order to repay the loan balance at the end of the term. The most common investments used for this purpose include Pension, Endowment and ISA.
Metfriendly is here to help you get the best possible result with your mortgage. For many years now Metfriendly has had a strong partnership with experienced independent financial advisor Debbie McKnight. Debbie is an expert on mortgages and over the years has guided thousands of people through this complex world to happy results. We are confident you will be impressed by the personal and professional service she provides.
Get the RIGHT mortgage
Debbie can help you find a mortgage product to suit your own individual requirements. Whether you are a first time buyer or wish to remortgage, she will endeavour to recommend a product to suit your needs. A mortgage is potentially the largest financial commitment of your life and, therefore, every enquiry is treated with the respect that it deserves.
Expert, independent and qualified
Debbie McKnight is an Independent Financial Advisor for Bright Financial Management Ltd, which itself is a trading name of Lifetime Wealth Management Limited which is an appointed representative of Intrinsic Financial Planning Ltd and Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Ltd, which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You therefore have the assurance that you will receive advice that you can trust.
Please contact Debbie McKnight if you are looking for the following:-
- remortgages, first time buyers
- buy to let, home mover
Help can also be given for the following mortgage types:
- capped mortgages, discounted mortgages
- offset mortgages, current account mortgages
- standard variable, tracker mortgages
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 07947 306332