Metfriendly’s Guaranteed Five Year Fixed Rate Bond lets you save for the future, safe in the knowledge that you’re getting a guaranteed return on your savings at the end of a fixed period of five years.
- Invest between £10,000 and £250,000 per Member
- Open with one, single payment – no additional contributions can be made
- Guaranteed annual interest of 4.5% (net of basic rate tax)
- 5.625% gross equivalent interest rate*
- Your money is locked away for five years
What will the return on my savings look like?
Below are some examples of the guaranteed returns at the end of five years, based on annual interest of 4.5% (net of basic rate tax).
- £10,000 invested guarantees £12,461
- £50,000 invested guarantees £62,309
- £75,000 invested guarantees £93,463
Paul Grimshare, Metfriendly’s CFO says: “Following the latest Bank of England base rate decision and recent market movements, we’ve seen other providers withdraw their leading fixed rate bond offers from the market. These are factors we are closely monitoring in connection with our 4.5% 5-year bond offer. If you’re looking to invest, and want to secure a guaranteed return, then you should consider acting now, before, according to market commentator, Martin Lewis** “we’re going to see savings rates drop.”
Is this Bond suitable for me?
Consider this product if you want the certainty of knowing exactly what you will get back in five years time, and accept that your money will be locked away for a full five-year term.
Read our FAQs below for more on eligibility and suitability criteria.
Want to discuss your options?
Our friendly Member Services Team is always happy to help. Call them on 01689 891454 or email [email protected]
Alternatively book a call back at a time to suit you.
Interested in attending a dedicated lump sum investment seminar? Find out more and book today.
* Gross interest figure based upon internal Metfriendly calculation for information only – please check your understanding with your own tax adviser.
** Metfriendly accepts no responsibility for content on third party websites.