Start Saving with Metfriendly
...and receive a complimentary £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card!*
Just start a Ten Year Tax Exempt Savings Plan (£25 per month) or a Monthly Savings ISA (min £30 per month) and we will send you a £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card!
It’s easy to apply
Simply click one of the buttons below to apply, remembering to write ‘NSWEB’ in the promotional code box.
Apply Now (Monthly Savings ISA) Key Features
Apply Now (Ten Year Tax Exempt Savings Plan) Key Features
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only open to Officers in their first 6 months of service who do not already hold a Metfriendly savings plan.
- Applications must be received within 6 months of your join date of the Metropolitan Police Service.
- A valid promotion code must be included on the application form (electronic or paper) or quoted over the phone.
- Where available premiums must be paid by salary deduction.
- Directors and employees of Metfriendly and their families are not eligible to take part in this promotion.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Metfriendly promotion.
- Metfriendly will send you your £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card claim code via email after you have paid your first two months’ premiums.
- Amazon.co.uk Gift Card claim codes will only be sent electronically to the email address provided.
- Maximum one £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card per person.
- The Amazon.co.uk Gift Card claim code we send you is required to receive the £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.